CIY MOVE TN 1
from June 11, 2018 5:00 am . June 16, 2018 7:00 pm
CIY MOVE 2018 Information
Knoxville, TN June 11-16
Leave THCC on Monday June 11 at 5:00a.m. (Be at church by 4:50a.m.)
Return Saturday June 16 probably around 7:00p.m. but we will have students give you a heads up when we are 2 hours away.
What I Need to bring?
- Money for Fast food meals $20$30(these are meals while traveling and not at MOVE)
- $30 per Person for our special event Whitewater rafting on the Ocoee river with Outland Expeditions on Thursday.
- At least a change of comfortable modest clothes for each day you will be gone.
- A Bible, pen, Sling bag or back pack to carry things in while at MOVE
- Snacks and drinks while traveling and for in the dorms.
- Any balls, Frisbee, games you might want to play during free time.
- Towels, toiletries, bedding are not provided so be sure to bring your own.
- (for the last night at DM)Tent, air mattress
- Sleeping pad, sleeping bag or blankets, pillow
- Modest Swimsuit. Girls (one piece) Boys (One Piece)
- Extra money for Missions, TShirts, books, cd’s etc..
Medical Release Forms For CIY MOVE
- All students and adults must complete the online Medical release form.
- Click on or copy and paste the web link below to get to the forms.
- Respect others and yourself.
- No guys in girl’s dorms beyond the front lobby and vice versa.
- Alcohol , tobacco, drugs and weapons are absolutely prohibited
- Everyone must be in their dorms by the designated “In Dorm Time”.
- For security reasons, no students with backpacks are allowed into the auditorium or cafeteria.
- Follow the schedule. Be where you are supposed to be when you are supposed to be there.
- During sessions, stay in your assigned seating. Please follow the posted seating chart.
- Do not leave the auditorium once the speakers begin talking.
- Respect the campus – no TP, water balloons, shaving cream, sidewalk chalk, etc. No practical jokes!
- Do not move furniture as you will be charged for any assessed damage.
- Do not dial 911 unless it is a true emergency.
- Absolutely no fireworks at any time during MOVE or while on campus property.
- No food deliveries of any kind to the campus.
- Students may leave campus ONLY with adult supervision; those staying behind must have an adult present.
- Follow the dress guidelines.
MOVE Clothing Guidelines
Acceptable (or Tip Top!)
- Move T-shirts
- Panda Ears
- Plaid Suits
- Move sunglasses
- Head Bands
- Tacky Dresses
- Eye glass pieces
- Move Hats
- Feather Boas
- Elbow-length gloves
- Wide brimmed hats
- Move Tattoos
- Short Shorts
- Sagging Pants
- Spaghetti Straps
- Low Cut Tops
What To Bring & What NOT to Bring
What To Bring:
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Clothing for five days, including travel time
- Personal toiletry items, including prescription medication
- Bedding/sleeping bag to fit a single bed
- Money for travel, the MOVE Station, offering, etc
- (optional) Athletic equipment for recreation time
What NOT To Bring
- Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, etc
- CD players, iPods, TV’s, etc
- Refrigerators or air-conditioners